30 October 2007
To the OSU Community:
It is my pleasure to share with you my Annual Report for the 2006-2007 academic year. The report includes a summary of our activities from last year, an assessment of what worked, where we fell short, and plans and challenges for the new academic year. I have also included links to several accompanying reports and resources, including:
- a University Strategic Plan implementation update;
- Annual Reports from academic colleges and support units;
- a list of OSU's Points of Pride;
- the Incremental Budget Allocation Model;
- the report of the President's Commission on Oceans, Coastal, and Earth Systems Futures;
- Annual Reports for the six OSU Strategic Initiatives;
- the OSU Diversity Action Plan;
- and the OSU Healthy Campus Initiative.
As you read through the annual report and the accompanying documents, you will note that we can each be proud of what has been accomplished over the past year. Even though our resources have been constrained, OSU has continued to reach a level of excellence in education, research, and outreach programs. This is due to your hard work, service, and leadership, and I congratulate and thank you.
Best wishes for a productive and enjoyable academic year.
Provost and Executive Vice President