You are here
- Provide university-wide tools and data, providing the university community immediate access to data that allows informed decisions, planning, and actions.
- Promote an environment of open access to data and information while ensuring the security of confidential or proprietary information.
- Create a single truth: Establish data standards and definitions applying them to a central database so all areas of the University are using the same source.
- Create a culture of data stewardship across the University, moving away from data ownership. Data Stewards will be responsible for data quality and integrity, and encouraging its use by the university community who need data-based information for their work.
- Encourage cross-unit solutions, partnerships, and tools connecting different data sets and users of information across campus.