Members of the steering committee, chaired by Senior Vice Provost Susan Capalbo, are:
- Susan Capalbo, Senior Vice Provost, Faculty Affairs – Steering Committee Chair
- Charlene Alexander, Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer
- Jennifer Brown, Vice Provost and Dean, Graduate School
- Gigi Bruce, Special Assistant to the Provost
- Harriet Nembhard, School Head, Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Chris Nichols, Associate Professor, History; Director, Center for the Humanities
- Javier Nieto, Dean, College of Public Health and Human Sciences
- Tuba Özkan-Haller, Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development, College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
- Scott Reed, Vice Provost, University Outreach and Engagement
- Brett Tyler, Professor, Botany & Plant Pathology; Director, Center for Genome Research and Biocomputing
The committee is helping to design campus and stakeholder meetings, summarize and synthesize input, and assist with crafting early drafts of SP4.0 document.
Steve Shields, a consultant with Constructive Endeavors, is attending the steering committee meetings and serving as lead facilitator for the dialogue sessions. Opportunities for engagement in the process can be found here.