Members of the steering committee, chaired by Senior Vice Provost Susan Capalbo, were:
- Susan Capalbo, Senior Vice Provost, Faculty Affairs – Steering Committee Chair
- Charlene Alexander, Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer
- Jennifer Brown, Vice Provost and Dean, Graduate School
- Gigi Bruce, Special Assistant to the Provost
- Harriet Nembhard, School Head, Mechanical, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Chris Nichols, Associate Professor, History; Director, Center for the Humanities
- Javier Nieto, Dean, College of Public Health and Human Sciences
- Tuba Özkan-Haller, Professor and Associate Dean for Research and Faculty Development, College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences
- Scott Reed, Vice Provost, University Outreach and Engagement
- Brett Tyler, Professor, Botany & Plant Pathology; Director, Center for Genome Research and Biocomputing
The committee helped to design campus and stakeholder meetings, summarize and synthesize input, and assist with crafting early drafts of SP4.0 document.
Steve Shields, a consultant with Constructive Endeavors, attended the steering committee meetings and served as lead facilitator for the dialogue sessions.