Dear OSU Community Members,
Vice Provost Rick Settersten and I are pleased to invite you to attend this year’s recognition events honoring Oregon State University authors and editors.
The Authors and Editors recognition series celebrates the literary and scholarly books published by university faculty by featuring selected authors and editors for readings and discussion. The 2023 recognition series includes three nights of readings and receptions and also recognizes 2021 and 2022 submissions.
Join us in the Memorial Union Lounge on Feb. 28, March 1 and 2 from 5 to 7 p.m. each night.
- Susan Bernardin: The Routledge Companion to Gender and the American West
- Sindya Bhanoo: Seeking Fortune Elsewhere
- Nana Osei-Kofi, Bradley Boovy, and Kali Furman: Transformative Approaches to Social Justice Education: Equity and Access in the College Classroom
- Jennifer Reimer: Keşke
- David Baker: The Lost Continent: Coral Reef Restoration and Conservation in the Age of Extinction
- Dee Denver: The Dharma in DNA: Insights at the Intersection of Biology and Buddhism
- Susan Haig and Daniel Roby: As The Condor Soars: Conserving and Restoring Oregon’s Birds
- Hilary Boudet and Shawn Hazboun: Public Responses to Fossil Fuel Export: Exporting Energy and Emissions in a Time of Transition
- Regan Gurung: The Pocket Guide to Online Teaching
- Laurie Bridges: Wikipedia and Academic Libraries: A Global Project
- Tekla Bude: Sonic Bodies: Text, Music and Silence in Late Medieval England
- Courtney Campbell: Moral Realities: Mormonism, Medicine, and Bioethics
We look forward to seeing you at these events.
Provost and Executive Vice President