The Academic Strategies Committee will meet from 2 to 5 p.m. to consider proposed new academic programs in creative writing, engineering science, history, and outdoor products. The committee will discuss standardized testing in admissions and hear briefings on research and outreach and engagement.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Kelly)
- Provost's Report (Feser)
- Status Report: New and Existing Academic Program Reviews and Professional Accreditations in Progress (Tab N)
- Consent Agenda (Kelly)
- Action Items
- New Academic Program: BS in Engineering Science, Curricular Offerings (Ketzdever, Webb) (Tab P)
- New Academic Program: BS in Outdoor Products, Curricular Offerings (Ketsdever, Raynak) (Tab Q)
- New Academic Program: BA in Creative Writing, Curricular Offerings (Scribner, Betjemann) (Tab R)
- New Academic Program: MA/MS in History, Curricular Offerings (von Germeten) (Tab S)
- Discussion Items
- Standardized Testing in Admissions (Feser, Boeckenstedt) (Revised - Tab T)
- Research Briefing (Tumer) (Tab U) - Presentation, revised
- Outreach and Engagement Briefing (Azarenko) (Tab V) - Presentation, revised