The Academic Strategies Committee will meet from 8 to 11 a.m. on Friday, June 5, to consider a proposed new academic program in marine studies. The committee will hear briefings on student life and conduct, educational programs, enrollment and financial aid and athletics. The committee also will discuss the university’s efforts related to sexual harassment and violence education, prevention and response.
Given current COVID-19 guidance from the Governor’s Office, as well as university and county health officials, the meeting will be hosted through a remote conferencing service. Members of the public have options for accessing the meeting. These options are provided under "Meeting Details" located on this webpage.
Agendas and meeting materials for board and committee meetings will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. If special accommodation is required, please contact (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Kelly)
- Provost's Report (Feser)
- Status Report: New and Existing Academic Program Reviews and Professional Accreditations in Progress
- 2020 Graduating Class Summary Report
- Consent Agenda (Kelly)
- Action Item
- Discussion Items
- Briefing Highlights & Panel Discussion (Boeckenstedt, Gitelman, Mote, Larson, Barnes)
- Sexual harassment and violence education, prevention, and response, including risk management report (Ray, Kirkland, Larson) - Presentation