The Academic Strategies Committee will meet from 1:45 to 5 p.m. to consider the committee’s 2022 work plan. The committee will hear a briefing on faculty affairs, talent management, and compliance with state and other requirement later to student-athletes engaging in name, image, and likeness activities. The agenda and meeting materials will be posted as they are available. If special accommodation is required, please contact (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Pulliams)
- Provost's Report (Feser)
- Status Report: New and Existing Academic Program Reviews and Professional Accreditations in Progress
- Workplace Safety, including risk management report
- Consent Agenda (Pulliams)
- Action Item
- 2022 Academic Strategies Committee Work Plan and 2021 Board Assessment Results (Pulliams, Colbert, Feser)
- Discussion Items
- Faculty Affairs Briefing & Panel Discussion (Settersten, Betjemann, Mallette, Weis)
- Talent Management, including risk management report - REVISED (Feser, Green, Hasenpflug)
- Name, Image, and Likeness Implementation (Barnes, Gose)