The Academic Strategies Committee will meet from 1:25 to 4:15 p.m. to consider new academic programs in the College of Liberal Arts and the College of Public Health and Human Sciences. The committee will also hear the provost’s status report, a research briefing, and an outreach and engagement briefing and discuss institutional accreditation.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact Lauren Skousen at (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Kelly)
- Provost's Report (Feser)
- Status Report: New and Existing Academic Program Reviews and Professional Accreditations in Progress (Tab O)
- Critical Employee Training, including risk report (Tab P)
- Consent Agenda (Kelly)
- Action Items
- New Academic Program: BA/BS in Arts, Media, and Technology, Curricular Offerings (Garrison, Fletcher, Dollar, Gess-Newsome) (Tab R)
- New Academic Program: Doctor of Physical Therapy, Curricular Offerings (Pollard, Thorburn, Gess-Newsome) (Tab S)
- Discussion Items
- Research Briefing (Tumer) (Tab T) - Presentation
- Outreach and Engagement Briefing (Reed) (Tab U) - Presentation
- Institutional Accreditation (Capalbo, Bunnage) (Tab V)