The Academic Strategies Committee will meet from 8 to 11:15 a.m. to consider establishing a new Executive Master in Public Policy and terminating an existing Master of Arts in Contemporary Hispanic Studies. The committee will also hear briefings on student life and student athletes and discuss the university’s efforts related to sexual harassment and violence education, prevention and response.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact Lauren Skousen at (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Kelly)
- Provost's Report (Feser)
- Status Report: New and Existing Academic Program Reviews and Professional Accreditations in Progress (Tab A)
- 2019 Graduating Class Summary Report (Tab B)
- Consent Agenda (Kelly)
- Minutes of the April 4, 2019 Academic Strategies Committee Meeting (Tab C)
- Academic Program Termination: MA in Contemporary Hispanic Studies (Tab D)
- Action Items
- Discussion Items
- Student Life and Conduct Briefing (Larson) (Tab F) - Presentation
- Student Athletes Briefing (Barnes) (Tab G) - Presentation
- Sexual harassment and violence education, prevention and response, including risk management report (Ray, Kirkland, Larson) (Tab H) - Presentation