The Academic Strategies Committee will meet from 10:15 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. to discuss trends in financial aid and to discuss sexual harassment and violence education, prevention, and response. The committee will also consider the termination of two academic programs and the approval of three new academic programs.
Board agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact Lauren Skousen at (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Eder)
- Provost's Report (Feser)
- Status Report: New and Existing Academic Program Reviews and Professional Accreditations in Progress (Tab G)
- 2018 Graduating Class Summary Report (Tab H)
- Consent Agenda (Eder)
- Minutes of the April 5, 2018 Academic Strategies Committee Meeting (Tab I)
- Academic Program Termination: Professional Science Master (PSM) in Applied Biotechnology (Tab J)
- Academic Program Termination: PSM in Applied Systematics in Botany (Tab K)
- Action Items
- New Academic Program: Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering, Curricular Offerings (Liu) (Tab L) - Presentation
- New Academic Program: Master of Science in Business, Curricular Offerings (Coakley) (Tab M)
- New Academic Program: Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education, Curricular Offerings (Gess-Newsome, Bell) (Tab N)
- Education/Discussion Item
- Financial Aid Trends and Long-term Strategies (Feser, Bloomer) (Tab O) - Presentation
- Sexual harassment and violence education, prevention and response, including risk management report (Ray, Kirkland, Larson) (Tab P) - Presentation