The Oregon State University Board of Trustees will meet Friday, Jan. 18, to consider Strategic Plan 4.0 metrics, the university’s 10-year capital forecast, an amendment to the board’s investment policy and issuance of OSU revenue bonds. The board will discuss risks in today’s higher education landscape and hear reports from the OSU Foundation and OSU Alumni Association and a report on the close of the university’s OSU150 celebration.
A public comment period is provided at each board meeting. Commenters may register by e-mail before the meeting by contacting Lauren Skousen at [email protected] or may register at the meeting itself. There is also a public comment opportunity before the board votes on each action item listed on the board agenda.
The meeting will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Horizon Room of the Memorial Union, 2501 SW Jefferson Way in Corvallis. It is open to the public.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact Lauren Skousen at (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
*A separate agenda item is provided for members of the public to comment on topics of interest.
**The public may also sign up to comment prior to Board action on any action item listed on the agenda.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Borkar)
- Public Comments*
- Opening Comments and Reports
- Chair’s Comments (Borkar)
- President’s Report (Ray)
- Faculty Senate Report (Carson)
- Higher Education Coordinating Commission Report (Cannon)
- Associated Students of Oregon State University Report (Bennett)
- Associated Students of Cascades Campus Report (King)
- Consent Agenda (Borkar)
- Minutes of the October 24, 2018 Board Retreat (Tab X)
- Minutes of the October 26, 2018 Board Meeting (Tab Y)
- 2020 Board Calendar (Tab Z)
- Governance Documents Administrative Amendments (Tab AA)
- Reports of Standing Committees of the Board
- Academic Strategies Committee (Kelly)
- Finance & Administration Committee (Bedient)
- Executive & Audit Committee (Borkar)
- Action Items**
- Strategic Plan 4.0 Metrics (Feser, Capalbo) (Tab AB)
- Ten-Year Capital Forecast (Bedient) (Tab I - revised)
- Investment Policy Amendment (Bedient) (Tab M)
- Issuance of OSU Revenue Bonds (Bedient) (Tab N)
- Presidential Compensation Adjustment (Borkar) (Tab B)
- Discussion Items
- Panel Discussion: Risks in Today's Higher Education Landscape (Snopkowski, Feser, Gose, Larson, Clark)
- OSU Foundation and Alumni Association Reports (DeVaan, Scoville, Schauble, Valva) (Tab AC)
- OSU 150 Update (Clark) (Tab AD)