The Oregon State University Board of Trustees will hold a telephonic meeting on Monday, April 16, from 3 to 5 p.m., to consider an acquisition of real property and the university’s budget request to be submitted to the state’s Higher Education Coordinating Commission for the coming biennium. The board will also discuss strategic financial opportunities, a university-provided presidential residence, and topics for the board’s annual retreat held each fall.
The meeting is open to the public. OSU’s Memorial Union Board Room (Room 221) will be open to the public as a site for listening to this meeting and for providing comments on action items listed on the agenda. Commenters may register by e-mail before the meeting by emailing [email protected] or at the meeting. The Memorial Union is located at 2501 S.W. Jefferson Way on Oregon State’s Corvallis campus. The public can also listen to the meeting by calling the toll-free number listed on the agenda.
An agenda and meeting materials will be posted as available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. If special accommodation is required, please contact (541) 737-7740 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Print-friendly agenda (pdf)
*Members of the public who would like to make a comment on any action item listed on the agenda may sign up in advance or at the meeting. Public comment will be taken at the Memorial Union Board Room (room 221).
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Callahan)
- Consent Agenda (Callahan)
- Minutes of the October 20, 2017 Executive Session (Tab A)
- Minutes of the April 6, 2018 Strategic Plan Forum (Tab B)
- Minutes of the April 6, 2018 Board Meeting (Tab C)
- Action Items*
- Education/Discussion Item
- Strategic Financial Opportunities (Green, Hesano, Toepfer) (Tab F) -- Presentation
- University-Provided Presidential Residence (Callahan, Bedient, Colbert, Almquist) (Tab G) -- Presentation
- October 24, 2018 Retreat Topics (Colbert, Shields)