The Oregon State University Board of Trustees will meet Friday, April 5, to consider tuition rates, mandatory fees and student incidental fees for the 2019-20 academic year and summer session 2019. The board also will consider approval of the Merryfield Hall capital project on OSU’s Corvallis campus and proposed amendments to the board officers policy, and will hear a legislative update.
A public comment period is provided at each board meeting. Commenters may register by e-mail before the meeting by emailing [email protected] or may register at the meeting itself. There is also a public comment opportunity before the board votes on each action item listed on the board agenda.
The meeting will be held from 9:15 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Horizon Room of the Memorial Union, 2501 SW Jefferson Way in Corvallis. It is open to the public.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact Lauren Skousen at (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
*A separate agenda item is provided for members of the public to comment on topics of interest.
**The public may also sign up to comment prior to Board action on any action item listed on the agenda.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Borkar)
- Public Comments*
- Opening Comments and Reports
- Chair’s Comments (Borkar)
- President’s Report (Ray)
- OSU Foundation Report (DeVaan)
- Faculty Senate Report (Carson)
- Higher Education Coordinating Commission Report (Cannon)
- Associated Students of Oregon State University Report (Bennett)
- Associated Students of Cascades Campus Report (King)
- Consent Agenda (Borkar)
- Reports of Standing Committees of the Board
- Academic Strategies Committee (Kelly)
- Finance & Administration Committee (Bedient)
- Executive & Audit Committee (Borkar)
- Action Items**
- FY2020 Tuition Rates, Mandatory Fees and Student Incidental Fees and Operating Budget Outlook (Bedient) (Tab P)
- Capital Project Stage Gate: Merryfield Hall (Bedient) (Tab S) - Presentation
- Discussion Item
- Presidential Search Process (Callahan, Colbert, Smith, Teer)
- Legislative Update (Mills, Serra) - Handout provided at meeting