The Oregon State University Board of Trustees will meet on Friday, April 6, to consider tuition rates, mandatory fees and student incidental fees for the 2018-19 academic year and summer session 2018. The board also will hear a legislative update and an update to the educator equity plan.
A public comment period is provided at each board meeting. Commenters may register by e-mail before the meeting by emailing [email protected] or may register at the meeting itself. There is also a public comment opportunity before the board votes on each action item listed on the board agenda.
The meeting will run from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the Horizon Room of the Memorial Union, 2501 S.W. Jefferson Way in Corvallis. It is open to the public.
Board agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact [email protected] or (541) 737-7740 at least 48 hours in advance.
Print-friendly agenda (pdf)
*A separate agenda item is provided for members of the public to comment on topics of interest.
**The public may also sign up to comment prior to Board action on any action item listed on the agenda.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Borkar)
- Opening Comments and Reports
- Chair’s Comments (Borkar)
- President’s Report (Ray)
- OSU Foundation Report (DeVaan)
- Faculty Senate Report (Dorbolo)
- Higher Education Coordinating Commission Report (Cannon)
- Associated Students of Oregon State University Report (Brundage)
- Associated Students of Cascades Campus (Langeliers)
- Public Comments*
- Consent Agenda (Borkar)
- Minutes of the January 17, 2018 Student-Trustee Roundtable Discussion (Tab Q)
- Minutes of the January 19, 2018 Board Meeting (Tab R)
- Minutes of the January 19, 2018 Executive Session (Tab S)
- Reports of Standing Committees of the Board
- Executive & Audit Committee (Borkar)
- Academic Strategies Committee (Kelly)
- Finance & Administration Committee (Schueler)
- Action Items**
- House Bill 3375 Educator Equity Plan (Kelly) (Tab L)
- FY2019 Tuition Rates, Mandatory Fees and Student Incidental Fees (Schueler) (Tab H)
- Education/Discussion Item
- Legislative Update (Mills) (Tab T)
- Other Business
- Closing Thoughts