The Executive & Audit Committee will meet from 8 to 9:15 a.m. to review the board’s fiscal year 2018 assessment of OSU President Ed Ray; a presidential emeritus policy; the board’s delegation of authority; the committee’s 2019 work plan; and organizational and charter changes involving the Office of Audit Services. The committee also will conduct a needs assessment for a board vacancy anticipated in 2019.
Board agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact Lauren Skousen at (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Borkar)
- Consent Agenda (Borkar)
- Office of Audit Services Organizational and Charter Changes (Feser, Snopkowski) (Tab B)
- Board Chair’s Report: FY2018 Presidential Assessment (Borkar) (Tab C)
- President Emeritus Policy (Borkar, Colbert) (Tab D)
- Delegation of Authority (Borkar, Colbert, Green) (Tab E - revised)
- 2019 Executive & Audit Committee Work Plan and 2018 Board Assessment Results (Borkar, Colbert) (Tab F)
Board Policy Review (Colbert) (Tab G)
Needs Assessment for At-Large Position Vacancy (Colbert) (Tab H)
- Needs Assessment for At-Large Position Vacancy (Colbert) (Tab H)