The Executive & Audit Committee will meet from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. to review the Office of Audit Services (OAS) progress report and an amendment to the presidential employment agreement. The committee will also discuss IT security, all hazards planning, and succession planning.
Board agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact Lauren Skousen at (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Borkar)
- Consent Agenda (Borkar)
- Action Items
- Office of Audit Services Progress Report (Snopkowski) (Tab B)
- FY2016-2020 Presidential Employment Agreement Amendment (Callahan, Colbert) (Tab C)
- Education/Discussion Item
- IT Security, including risk management report (Feser, Brooks, Dolan) (Tab D)
- All Hazard Planning, including risk management report (Green, Tannenbaum) (Tab E)
- Succession Planning (Borkar, Colbert) (Tab F)