The Finance and Administration Committee will meet from 9:30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. to consider quarterly financial reports; an internal bank annual report; a capital project update on renovations to support a new gymnastics practice facility; and the university’s 10-year business forecast. The committee will discuss budget planning and preliminary tuition scenarios for Fiscal Year 2020 and hear an update from the OSU Foundation.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Bedient)
- Vice President for Finance and Administration's Report (Green)
- Consent Agenda (Bedient)
- Minutes of the October 17, 2019 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting (Tab F)
- FY2020 Q1 OSU Operating Management Report (Tab G)
- FY2020 Q1 Investment Reports (Tab H)
- Internal Bank Annual Report (Tab I)
- Action Items
- Capital Project Stage Gate I: Gymnastics Practice Facility (Odenthal, Bruns, Bartholomae) (Tab J)
- Ten-Year Business Forecast (includes FY2019 Financial Statement Analysis & Financial Metrics) (Green, Bloomer, Odenthal, Sann) (Revised - Tab K) - Presentation
- Education/Discussion Items
- Preliminary FY2021 Tuition Scenarios and Education and General Budget Planning (Green, Bloomer) (Tab L) - Presentation
- OSU Foundation Update (Scoville) (Revised - Tab M)