The Finance & Administration Committee will meet from 8:30 a.m. to noon on Thursday, May 20, to consider quarterly financial reports; the university’s operating budget for the next fiscal year; and capital projects on the Corvallis campus including Owen Hall, the Valley Library, and Reser Stadium West Grandstands the Hatfield Marine Science Center Research Seawater System; and the OSU-Cascades Student Success Center. The committee also will discuss university research infrastructure needs.
The agenda and meeting materials will be posted as they are available. If special accommodation is required, please contact (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Bedient)
- Vice President for Finance and Administration's Report (Green)
- Consent Agenda (Bedient)
- Minutes of the April 1, 2021 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting
- FY2021 Q3 Investment Reports
- FY2021 Q3 OSU Operating Management Report
- Capital Project Stage Gate II: Owen Hall Repairs
- Capital Project Stage Gate I: Valley Library Roof Replacement
- Capital Project Stage Gate I: HMSC Research Seawater System Renewal
- Action Items
- FY2022 Operating Budget - REVISED (Green, Bloomer) - Presentation
- Capital Project Stage Gate II: Reser Stadium West Grandstands - REVISED (Green, Barnes, Larson, Boeckenstedt, Odenthal) - Presentation
- Capital Project Stage Gate I: OSU-Cascades Student Success Center (Sparks, Penttila) - Presentation
- Discussion Item
- Research Infrastructure Needs, including risk management report (Tumer, Odenthal)