The Finance & Administration Committee will meet from 9 a.m. to 1:25 p.m. to consider quarterly financial reports; an internal bank annual report; a ten-year capital forecast; an amendment to the board’s investment policy; and the issuance of OSU revenue bonds. The committee will also hear a Fiscal Year 2018 financial update and discuss budget planning and preliminary tuition scenarios for Fiscal Year 2020.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact Lauren Skousen at (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Bedient)
- Vice President for Finance and Administration’s Report (Green)
- Consent Agenda (Bedient)
- Minutes of the October 25, 2018 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting (Tab E)
- FY2019 Q1 OSU Operating Management Report (Tab F)
- FY2019 Q1 Investment Reports (Tab G)
- Internal Bank Annual Report (Tab H)
- Action Item
- Education/Discussion Items
- FY2018 Financial Statement Analysis & Financial Metrics Update (Green, Lewis) (Tab J)
- Education and General Budget Planning and Preliminary FY2020 Tuition Outlook (Green, Bloomer) (Tab K) - Presentation
- Biennial Review of Investment Policy and Strategic Treasury Management (Green, Hesano) (Tab L)
- Action Items
- Investment Policy Amendment (Green, Hesano) (Tab M)
- Issuance of OSU Revenue Bonds (Green, Hesano) (Tab N)