The Finance & Administration Committee will meet from 1:45 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. to consider quarterly financial reports, fiscal year 2019 operating budget, 2019-21 funding request to HECC, and amendments to the Board’s tuition and fee process. The committee will discuss the process for reviewing capital projects.
Board agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact Lauren Skousen at (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Schueler)
- Vice President for Finance and Administration’s Report (Green)
- Consent Agenda (Schueler)
- Minutes of the April 5, 2018 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting (Tab Q)
- FY2018 Q3 OSU Operating Management Report (Tab R - revised)
- FY2018 Q3 Investment Reports (Tab S)
- Action Items
- FY2019 Operating Budget (Green, Bloomer) (Tab T) - Presentation
- 2019-21 Biennial Funding Request to HECC: Operating (Green, Lewis, Reed, Arp, Davis, Nieto, Mills) (Tab U) - Presentation
- Tuition and Fee Process Amendments (Green, Bloomer, Colbert) (Tab V) - Presentation
- Education/Discussion Items