OSU has convened an Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) task force. The purpose of the task force is to review the policies, programs, and systems that Oregon State University has in place to support a culture of inclusiveness and compliance with the ADA, and to make recommendations regarding ongoing effectiveness and any needed improvements. Here is the ADA31 task force charge letter.
An important part of the task force effort is to gather information from students and employees regarding their experiences with and ideas about physical/building and wayfinding accessibility, information technology (IT) accessibility, and accommodations. There are many ways to participate:
Online feedback form for students and employees.
In-person feedback sessions for students
- 12:00 – 1:00pm, Tuesday 1/18/22, MU 105 (Talisman room) – in-person only
- 4:00 – 5:00pm, Thursday 1/20/22, MU 105 (Talisman room) – in-person only
- 12:00 – 1:00pm, Monday 1/24/22 – Zoom
- 5:00 – 6:00pm, Monday 1/24/22 – Zoom
In-person feedback sessions for employees
- 12:00 – 1:00pm, Wednesday 1/19/22, MU 105 (Talisman room) – in-person only
- 3:00 – 4:00pm, Thursday 1/20/22, MU 105 (Talisman room) – in-person only
- 12:00 – 1:00pm, Tuesday 1/25/22 – Zoom
- 5:00 – 6:00pm, Tuesday 1/25/22 – Zoom
One-on-one drop-in sessions for students and employees
- 9:00 – 10:00am, Wednesday 1/19/22 – Zoom
- 12:00 – 1:00pm, Thursday, 1/20/22, MU 105 (Talisman room) – in-person only
Advance registration is not required for any session.
Questions and/or requests for accommodations related to a disability can be directed to:
Susan Freccia, ADA31 task force co-chair, email@example.com, 541-737-7441.