The Executive and Audit Committee will meet from 8 to 9:30 a.m. to consider amendments to the trustees’ conduct of board meetings policy; the election of board officers; and the Office of Audit, Risk and Compliance’s 2019 final progress report and 2020 annual plan. The committee also will discuss enterprise risk management.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Borkar)
- Consent Agenda (Borkar)
- Action Items
- Conduct of Board Meetings Policy Amendments (Colbert, Alexander) (Tab B)
- Election or Re-election of Board Officers (Colbert) (Tab C)
- Office of Audit, Risk and Compliance 2019 Final Progress Report & 2020 Annual Plan (Snopkowski, Otter) (Tab D) - Presentation
- Education/Discussion Item