The Executive and Audit Committee will meet from 8 to 10 a.m. in the Horizon Room to consider the Office of Audit, Risk and Compliance’s progress report; the board’s fiscal year 2019 assessment of OSU President Ed Ray; the committee’s 2020 work plan; and a board policy review. The board also will hear the annual compliance and ethics and legal counsel reports.
Agendas and meeting materials will be posted as they are available at http://oregonstate.edu/leadership/trustees/meetings. The public can listen to the meetings by calling the toll-free number listed on the agendas. If special accommodation is required, please contact (541) 737-3449 or [email protected] at least 48 hours in advance.
Please note that items may be taken out of order.
- Call to Order/Roll/Declaration of a Quorum (Borkar)
- Consent Agenda (Borkar)
- Action Items
- Office of Audit, Risk and Compliance Progress Report (Snopkowski) (Tab B)
- Board Chair's Report: FY2019 Presidential Assessment (Borkar) (Tab C)
- 2020 Executive & Audit Committee Work Plan and 2019 Board Assessment Results (Borkar, Colbert) (Tab D)
- Board Policy Review (Colbert) (Tab E)
- Discussion Items
- Annual Compliance & Ethics Program Report (Snopkowski, Gose, Freccia, Otter) (Tab F)
- Office of General Counsel Annual Report FY2019 (Gose) (Tab G)